Company Website : www.hcltech.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Fresher
Candidate Educational Qualification : B.Tech (CS/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I) , BCA / B.Sc. - (CS / IT / Mathematics / Statistics) - 2013 Pass Out Only
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 2013
CTC or Package Offered : Best In Market
Working Location : Noida
Functional Area : IT-Hardware & Networking
Area of Working : IT-Hardware & Networking
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.Tech (CS/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I) , BCA/ B.Sc. - (CS / IT / Mathematics / Statistics)
- 60% throughout in academics.
- No current backlogs.
- 2013 Pass Out only
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE
- Should have good customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCLs value and its methodology
Technical Skills / Experience/Certification requirements :
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other staff
- Should have understanding of IT Environment and ready to learn new processes and technologies
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Knowledge of basic Networking and other technologies
- Fundamental ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
- Good to have basic understanding of Client Server Architecture, OS
Job Description :
Walk-in Interviews On 21st August 2013
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolutionviaemail/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations.
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g.word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software &basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities.
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists.
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units.
- Initiates,Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support
Time : 9am - 12 Noon Registration. (after 12 Noon no registration will be entertained)
BP Poddar Institute of Management & Technology,
137, Poddar Vihar, VIP Rd,
Biman Nagar, Kaikhali,
Kolkata, WB - 700052
Source : Click Here
Company Profile :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO.
HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employees First, Customers Second' which empowers our 83,076 transformers to create a real value for the customers.