Wednesday, 3 July 2013
McDonalds India Walk in Interviews For "Management Trainees" on 7th &14th July 2013 Delhi/NCR
Company Website : http://www.mcdonaldsindia.net/
Job Designation or Job Role: Management Trainee
Candidate Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: North and East in Delhi/NCR
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description:
- This is an entry-level position in the Restaurant Management cadre.
- The training cum probation period is for 6-8 months, where in the trainee under goes an on and off the job training program.
- The job entails training in all the areas of the restaurant like kitchen, back sink, cleaning, lobby management, counter sales and customer interaction.
- There would be both on and off the job training programme.
Walk-in Date : 7th &14th July 2013
Walk-in Time : 10 am to 4 pm.
Age : below 28 years
Venue : Mcdonald's Family Restaurants
Ashram BuildingPlot no-GN 34/2 Sector-5,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700016
Company Profile :
McDonald's™ is the leading global foodservice retailer with more than 32,000 local restaurants serving more than 58 million people in around 130 countries each day. 70 percent of our restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent, local businessmen and businesswomen.The North & East of India is managed by *Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, led by Mr. Vikram Bakshi, JV Partner and Managing Director, North & East India
Popular Jobs this Week
- HCL Technologies Freshers Walk-in Interview - "Junior Engineer Product Support" on 19th September 2014
- Altisource pvt. Ltd Hiring Entry Level "Apprentice Trainer- Bangalore" Any Graduate September 2014
- CMC Ltd Recruitment of "IT Trainee Engineer" 2011 , 2012 and 2013 Freshers September 2014
- Quick Heal Technologies Walk-in for Test Engineer (cloud) on Saturday, 20th Sep 2014 B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA ,M.Sc , M.Tech
- Cyient Limited (Infotech Enterprises) Walk-in Interview for Freshers (2012-2014) on 26th September 2014