Monday, 8 April 2013
UPSC "Engineering Service Examination" Notification 2013 For BE/B.Tech, MSc, Diploma All India | Last Date: 6th May 2013
Posted by Freshersplane Praveen at Monday, April 08, 2013 Labels: All India , B.Tech , BE , diploma , Govt jobs , upsc
Job Designation or Job Role: Engineering Service Examination
Candidate Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MSc, Diploma
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: As Per Standards
Working Location: All India
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description:
Indian Engineering Services Examination, UPSC (Union Public Service commission) conducts Engineering Services Examination for recruitment in various engineering services/posts in various Government Departments. The recruitment is done for three categories: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
IES 2013 Selections are made for the following services and posts:
Total Number of ESE 2013 Vacancy : 763 included 19 PH ( expected ).
Important Dates (Tentative):
- CATEGORY I IES- Department through CIVIL ENGINEERING Group A Services/Posts
- CATEGORY II : IES- Department through MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Group A Services/Posts
- CATEGORY III : IES- Department through ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Group A Services/Posts
- CATEGORY IV : IES- Department through ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Group A and B Services/Posts
- Release of Notification: 6th April 2013
- Last Date of submission of Application forms: 6th May 2013
- Dates of Engineering Services Examination: 28th June, 2013
Candidates applying for Engineering Sevices Exam should have an engineering degree from a recognized institute or be in their final year. Also candidates with MSc. Degree or equivalent in Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering will be eligible for certain posts only. A candidate should be more than 21 years and less than 30 years of age as on 1st August, 2010. There are relaxations in age limit for various reserved categories. A candidate should be medically and physically fit according to the specified requirements.
Age Limit: 21 -30 years on 1st August, 2013
Application Fee : Candidates required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore
Selection Process: Written Test
Availability of Application Forms:
All UPSC Exams have a common form where a candidate has to choose the exam he/she has applied for. UPSC forms are available in various designated post offices throughout the country. The fee for examination is paid through Central Recruitment Fee stamp.
The examination is conducted in two parts: Written Tests & Personality Test. Written Tests are of 1000 marks total consisting of 5 papers of 200 marks each. First paper is General Ability Paper consisting of objective type questions from General English and General Studies which includes knowledge of current events, Indian History and Geography. Rest 4 papers are specific to the relevant engineering discipline. Of these first two papers will be objective type and the rest two papers will be subjective type.
For objective type questions each question will have 4 options and there is a negative marking of 1/3rd marks allotted to the question for an incorrect answer.
Personality Test consists of an interview to judge the candidate's knowledge in the relevant engineering field and General Knowledge and other skills and requirements like the candidate's capacity for leadership, initiative and intellectual curiosity, tact and other social qualities, mental and physical energy, powers of practical application and integrity of character.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online . The Online Applications can be filled up to 06-05-2013 till 11.59 p.m.
Company Website : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination. The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Popular Jobs this Week
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment of "Research Associate Computer Science" BSc, BCA, BE/B.Tech Freshers Delhi October 2014
- Wipro Freshers 2013 & 2014 Campus Walk in Recruitment drive All India October 2014
- Indian National Science Academy Recruitment of Summer Research Fellowship Programme in Bangalore
- Zapbuild Technologies Hiring Freshers Software Engineer (Iphone) BE, B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech October 2014
- Infosys Employee Referral Drive For Freshers 2014 Batch BE, B.TECH, ME, M.TECH, MCA, M.Sc Oct 2014 : Across India