Tuesday, 19 February 2013
CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme For Freshers Mumbai February 2013
Posted by Freshersplane sai at Tuesday, February 19, 2013 Labels: 2012 Freshers , CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme , Mumbai
Company Website : www.crisil.com
Name Of The Program: CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme
Candidate Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 60 % marks or the equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA). This should be an aggregate score for the course. Candidates appearing for the final-year bachelor's degree/equivalent examination may also apply.
- The candidate can submit their latest Common Admission Test (CAT) scores conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management or Xavier's Admission Test (XAT) scores conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. If the candidate has not appeared for any of these exams, he/she will be required to appear for the CRISIL Aptitude Test.
- The candidate should have been born on or after January 1, 1986.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation must have obtained at least 50% or equivalent grades in his/her semesters or education years so far. The deadline for submission of final mark sheets and certificate is December 31, 2013.
- Admission of such candidates will be provisional & will be cancelled in case of non-fulfillment of the stated criteria.
- CCAP Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
About CCAP :
CCAP is a two-year intensive work-cum-study programme that combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive workshops to equip the learner with exceptional financial and business skills. The programme is aimed at developing worldclass financial professionals for various analyst roles in CRISIL. At the end of two years, CRISIL provides career growth to all successful candidates at attractive packages, at par with the industry. The programme has gained acceptance by the industry, CRISIL clients and the academia.
Popular Jobs this Week
- Ministry Of Home Affairs recruitment Of "Assistant Central Intelligence Officer" India
- Accenture Hiring of B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E Graduates as Testing Engineer Chennai October 2014
- Infosys Employee Referral Drive For Freshers 2014 Batch BE, B.TECH, ME, M.TECH, MCA, M.Sc Oct 2014 : Across India
- Zapbuild Technologies Hiring Freshers Software Engineer (Iphone) BE, B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech October 2014
- Rapid Care Group Recruitment of Software Developer Trainee B.E, BCA, MCA Chennai October 2014