Company Website : www.bnymellon.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Operations Executive
Candidate Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers And 1 Year Exp
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location : Pune
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Description :
- A minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience.
- Fresher's with excellent interpersonal and systems skills can be considered.
- Ability to self-manage and work with limited direction.
- Systems Knowledge: MS Office products Exhibit proficiency with the current Accounts Payable software.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for the role.
- This position includes responsbility for all tasks associated with the accurate and timely processing of invoices and expense diaries received in Accounts Payable.
- In addition the role also has the crucial responsibilty of Supplier & Bank Maintenance, contacting LOB/Suppliers in case of any details required to complete the above activity and Approver maintenance and routing.
- Reconciling and resolving of open items of AP reconciliations which includes, investigation, following up with MTI, Suppliers & LOB's, posting of Journals and writing off amounts.
- The position also has the responsibility of generating Analysis and providing resolution if required for Reports required as per SOX and Audit.
- Interaction with Auditors and providing the required data on a timely basis.
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation