(Electronics For Imaging) EFI Openings For Assosiate QA Engineer or QA Engineer Position Bangalore December 2012
Published on Friday, 14 December 2012 Friday, December 14, 2012 // 0 - 3 Years , B.Tech , Bangalore , IT Jobs , MCA
Company Website : http://w3.efi.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Assosiate QA Engineer or QA Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification : BE / MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 3 Years
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore
Functional Area : Application Programming,Maintenance
Area of Working : IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile :
Job Description :
- Must have strong knowledge of OS (Windows and Unix/Linux)
- BE / MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of writing/debugging automation scripts using C, Perl or Python.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills are a must.
- Knowledge in Printing technologies and formal education in Color & Imaging will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of Network Print Protocols will be a big plus
- The Job involves talented QA engineers to contribute towards both manual testing and building automation and maintaining test tools, scripts and test framework.
- He/She will be responsible to derive automation scripts/tools for the identified Server side features.
- The candidate will be responsible for documenting and tracking the progress against the assigned tasks.
- The Candidate should adapt to an agile development methodology
EFI provides a work environment that offers world-class software product development challenges in the fast paced industry of high-speed digital color printing. In addition, we offer employees competitive compensation and rewards, and an environment that thrives on open communication, leadership and unparalleled teamwork.