Thursday, 29 November 2012
Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO) Recruitment Of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Ahmedabad November 2012 Last Date : 12th December 2012
Posted by Freshersplane sai at Thursday, November 29, 2012 Labels: Ahmedabad , B.Tech , BE , diploma , Govt jobs , ISRO
Company Website : www.isro.org
Job Designation or Job Role : Graduate Apprentice,Technician Apprentice
Candidate Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., Diploma, Others
Upper Age Limit:
- 35 yrs From position 1 to 11
- 26 yrs For 12th position
- For Graduate Apprentice : Rs.5000/- per month
- For Technician Apprentice : Rs.3000/- per month
Desired Candidate Profile :
The period of training will be one year and selected candidates will be registered under Apprentices Act 1961, as amended from time to time.
Candidates who have acquired the qualifying examination prior to 2010, are not eligible for the above training positions.
How To Apply :
Candidates Need to send Completed Application in the prescribed format, on plain A4 size paper duly filled in and signed along with ATTESTED TRUE COPIES of all certificates including SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates in the prescribed formats, Diploma/Degree semester/year-wise all mark-sheets and Provisional/Final certificate,
with a recent passport size colour photograph pasted on the application format,
should be sent to the following postal address
Postal Address :
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RMT. & REV.)
SPACE APPLICATIONS CENTRE (ISRO),
JODHPUR TEKRA, AMBAWADI VISTAR P.O.
AHMEDABAD – 380 015, GUJARAT
Company Profile :
space activities in the country started during early 1960s with the scientific investigation of upper atmosphere and ionosphere over the magnetic equator that passes over Thumba near Thiruvananthapuram using small sounding rockets Realising the immense potential of space technology for national development, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, the visionary leader envisioned that this powerful technology could play a meaningful role in national development and solving the problems of common man.
Thus, Indian Space programme born in the church beginning, space activities in the country, concentrated on achieving self reliance and developing capability to build and launch communication satellites for television broadcast, telecommunications and meteorological applications; remote sensing satellites for management of natural resources.
Popular Jobs this Week
- Tree Shade Solutions Hiring BE/B.Tech, M.Tech Walk-in Interview from 24th to 30th October 2014 Chennai
- Wipro Freshers 2013 & 2014 Campus Walk in Recruitment drive All India October 2014
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment of "Research Associate Computer Science" BSc, BCA, BE/B.Tech Freshers Delhi October 2014
- Indian National Science Academy Recruitment of Summer Research Fellowship Programme in Bangalore
- Infosys Employee Referral Drive For Freshers 2014 Batch BE, B.TECH, ME, M.TECH, MCA, M.Sc Oct 2014 : Across India