Company Website : www.xilinx.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Hardware (RTL) Development Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: India
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: Hardware/ Electronics
Desired Candidate Profile
- Be a member of a high performance RTL team working at the block level and full-chip level.
- Knowledgeable about RTL design best-practices, Clock domain crossing, Logical equivalence, LINT etc.
- Responsibilities: Project execution, status reporting, designing with Verilog at the block level and full-chip level.
- Sound knowledge of digital design, Verilog HDL and Design Best practices.
- Working knowledge of the Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) tools, Formal Verification tools and ASIC/FPGA synthesis tools.
- Knowledge of version control software like CVS or Perforce.
- Interpersonal skills to work in a Cross Functional Team (CFT); Good communication skills; Team player
Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, beyond hardware to software, digital to analog, and single to multiple die in 3D ICs.When you work on technology used everywhere from Mars to your local shopping mall, by organizations from NASA to CERN, there's no room for ordinary.But we do have plenty of room for smart people with smart ideas. Although we've been involved in the Indian market for over a decade, our R&D centre is relatively new—we opened our Hyderabad facility in 2006, to collaborate with some of the industry's best engineers.