Monday, 24 September 2012
Indian Navy Recruitment for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical / Executive branches for June 2013 Course
Posted by Pradeep Reddy at Monday, September 24, 2012 Labels: All India , B.Tech , BE , Govt jobs , Indian Navy , Short Service Commission
Company Website : http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/
Job Designation or Job Role: Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical / Executive branches
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech/ BE
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers
Working Location: All India
Area of Working: Indian Navy
Guidelines for Online Application:
Whilst filling the e-application, it is advisable to keep the following information readily available to enable error free submission: -How to Apply:
(i) Name, Fathers Name and date of birth as given in matriculation certificate.
(ii) A valid e-mail address and Mobile Number as these fields are mandatory.
(iii) Marks obtained in each year/ semester of the BTech/ BE.
(iv) The aggregate CGPA obatined in B.Tech/ BE and the marks of each semester as per the University Conversion.
(i) Keep the information listed in guidelines for online application in the above mentioned paragraph readily available.Note:
(ii) Read these instructions carefully and click on Apply Online.
(iii) Enter your Date of birth, gender and qualification and other details asked carefully. Then enter the verification code appearing on the screen and click on Submit.
As this is a common application form for the Short Service Commission in Executive Branch(General Service) and Technical Branches, you will be shown the entries for which you are eligible for submitting your application based on your age, gender and qualification. You will have to choose the entries for which you would like to submit your application.
(i) In case you choose for more than one entry in Step 2 above then indicate your priority for the entry that you would desire to be considered for.
Step 4 to 6
(i) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
(ii) After filling the form Click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct. If you find that some information is incorrect click on Edit and correct the relevant entry.
(iii) Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
(iv) After submitting the form, an Application Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application number will automatically be available on the print out of the online application form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
(v) Candidates are required to print one copy of the Application form with the system generated Application Number. The copy of the Application form is to be sent to Post Box No 4, Nirman bhawan, New Delhi-110 011 by ordinary post. Application sent by Speed post/ Registered post will not be accepted
(vi) A superscription is to be made on the Envelope: -
ONLINE Application NO. ______ APPLICATION FOR The name of the Entry(first choice) � Jun 2013 COURSE" Qualification ______ Percentage ______%. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled. IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures of documents not attached properly.
1. Candidate may be eligible for more than one branch/ cadre yet they have to submit only one applicationFor More Details CLICK HERE
2. If candidate submits Duplicate application, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of Selection process.
1. Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub Para (b) above by 10 Oct 12, will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD(N).
2. Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, without assigning reasons, if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time. Hence, only filling the application online/ generation of Application no does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
Company Profile :
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
Popular Jobs this Week
- Altisource pvt. Ltd Hiring Entry Level "Apprentice Trainer- Bangalore" Any Graduate September 2014
- Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hiring - Project Associate BE/B.Tech, MCA, MTech September 2014
- HCL Technologies Freshers Walk-in Interview - "Junior Engineer Product Support" on 19th September 2014
- CMC Ltd Recruitment of "IT Trainee Engineer" 2011 , 2012 and 2013 Freshers September 2014
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Hiring - Software Developer Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane September 2014