Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Envision Network Technologies Pvt Ltd Openings For Fresher And Experienced Candidates As Microcontroller Programmer Bangalore September 2012
Posted by Freshersplane sai at Tuesday, September 25, 2012 Labels: 0-2 Years , B.Tech , Bangalore , Bangalore Jobs , IT Jobs , Networking Jobs
Company Website :www.entl.net
Job Designation or Job Role:Microcontroller Programmer
Candidate Educational Qualification:
- UG: B.Tech/B.E.- Any Specialization
- PG: Any PG Course - Any Specialization
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Functional Area : Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description:
- The candidate should have 1/2 project working knowledge in ARM architecture is mandatory and strong in Embedded Linux environment as well as C++programming.
- The candidate will be working on product development activies in house project and working on Microcontroller and ARM architecture,Embedded Linux environment as well as C++programming.
Envision pushes the boundaries of innovative solutions so our work can make business people lives more exciting, fulfilling, and manageable. We never stop looking for the next leap ahead in technology. And we never stop striving to deliver solutions with greater benefits for our customers.
Envision delivers cost effective and on time solutions - through its vast pool of experienced & technically competent teams - who believe in giving business solutions built around technologies rather than technologies around business solutions.
Popular Jobs this Week
- Tree Shade Solutions Hiring BE/B.Tech, M.Tech Walk-in Interview from 24th to 30th October 2014 Chennai
- Indian National Science Academy Recruitment of Summer Research Fellowship Programme in Bangalore
- Elico ltd Direct Walk-ins for Software Engineer - Trainee Position on 26th October 2014 MCA / M.Sc./B.Tech
- Amazon Walkin Drive for Freshers & Experienced professionals 20th Oct to 25th October 2014 Hyderabad
- Wipro Freshers 2013 & 2014 Campus Walk in Recruitment drive All India October 2014