eClerx Openings For Freshers-B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.B.A, BCA For Back Office Trainee Analyst Pune August 2012
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 Tuesday, August 21, 2012 // 0-1 Exp, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA, BPO Jobs, BSC, Pune
Company Website : www.eclerx.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Back Office Trainee Analyst
Candidate Educational Qualification:B.Sc, B.Com, Any Graduate, B.A, B.B.A, BCA
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 1 Year
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Pune
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Area of Working: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate Fresher's can apply
- Candidates should have Good communication skills.
- Candidates should have Good analytical and logical skills
- Candidates should have Good knowledge on MS Excel (shortcut keys, formuale, Pivot table, v-lookup, H-lookup etc )
- Transaction Processing (It's totally into back-office operations)
- Responsible for Processing Service Transaction as per Requirement
- Providing online configuration of the client's hardware products
- Trouble shooting regarding the hardware products (Back office)
- Maintaining the clients website before it goes live
- Client co-ordination and report maintenance.
Company Profile :
eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management. We understand client needs and solve business problems by custom designing data processes, assembling a delivery team comprising generalists and domain specialists, and developing customized software to integrate the eClerx process with client internal systems and processes.