Monday, 27 August 2012
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik (01/2013 Batch) 2012 | Last Date 17th September 2012
Posted by Freshersplane sai at Monday, August 27, 2012 Labels: diploma , Govt jobs , ICG , Technical Jobs
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Company Website :www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
Job Designation or Job Role: Yantrik (01/2013 Batch)
Candidate Educational Qualification : Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engg. recognised by AICTE with 60% marks in aggregate
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers
CTC or Package Offered: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description:
Applications are invited from unmarried male Indian nationals possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union
- Candidates should completed his/her educational qualification of 10th Class/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 60% marks.
- Salary paid for Yantrik vacancies in Indian Coast Guard (ICG) will be Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
- Selection will be done by exams/ Interview.
- Candidates having qualification of Matriculation/Engineering Diploma from the university/ Institute recognised by the Government of India are eligible to apply
- Read Instructions for application carefully from ICG official advertisement
How to apply:- Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 03 Sep to 17 Sep 12. To do so, the candidates need to log in to the Website www.joincoastguard.org. The important instructions for filling of online application
Last Date To Apply: Before 17th September 2012
Official Notification: Click Here For More Details.
Company Profile :
The Indian Coast Guard (Hindi: भारतीय तटरक्षक, Bhāratīya Taṭarakṣaka) (ICG) is an Armed Force of the Union Of India. Its mission is the protection of India's maritime interests and enforcement of maritime law with jurisdiction over both territorial (including contiguous zone & exclusive economic zone) and international waters.
ICG was formally established on 18 August 1978 as an armed force of the Union by the Coast Guard Act, 1978. It operates under the Department of Defence of the Union Ministry of Defence.
The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces.
Popular Jobs this Week
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Hiring Unix Administrator Hyderabad October 2014
- Tree Shade Solutions Hiring BE/B.Tech, M.Tech Walk-in Interview from 24th to 30th October 2014 Chennai
- Qualitas Technologies Recruitment of Software Engineer BTech / BE October 2014
- Infosys Employee Referral Drive For Freshers 2014 Batch BE, B.TECH, ME, M.TECH, MCA, M.Sc Oct 2014 : Across India
- Tangoe Hiring Entry Level - Software Engineer - JAVA Developer Bangalore October 2014