Published on Monday, 9 July 2012 Monday, July 09, 2012 // B.Tech, BE, Electrical Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Hyderabad, MS, Xilinx
Company Website : www.xilinx.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Intern SW Engineering
Candidate Educational Qualification: Fresh Bachelors or Master in Computer Sc. / Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation engineering OR those in their final year.
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Hyderabad, India
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: Hardware/ Electronics
Desired Candidate Profile
Xilinx is looking for candidates interested in a long term internship (6 months to 1 year) in the software engineering organization. Candidates will gain exposure to Xilinx software tools and Xilinx FPGAs, and work on interesting projects.
- Fresh Bachelors or Master in Computer Sc. / Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation engineering OR those in their final year.
- Basic knowledge in Perl, Shell scripting, C/C++, Algorithms.
- Understanding of FPGAs, digital design is a plus.
- Applicants are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
- The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions.
- It is used only for compliance with Federal laws.
- Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential.
- If you choose not to "self-identify" you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.
Company Profile :
Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, beyond hardware to software, digital to analog, and single to multiple die in 3D ICs.When you work on technology used everywhere from Mars to your local shopping mall, by organizations from NASA to CERN, there's no room for ordinary.But we do have plenty of room for smart people with smart ideas. Although we've been involved in the Indian market for over a decade, our R&D centre is relatively new—we opened our Hyderabad facility in 2006, to collaborate with some of the industry's best engineers.