Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 Tuesday, July 31, 2012 // 2010 freshers , 2011 Freshers , 2012 Freshers , B.Com , B.Sc , BA , BBA , BPO Jobs , Hyderabad
Company Website : http://www.inventurus.com/
Job Designation or Job Role: Trainee Associate
Candidate Educational Qualification: Graduation in any stream with 50%. (B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.A - Any Specialization, B.B.A - Management, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, BHM - Hotel Management)
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Hyderabad
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Area of Working: Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Desired Candidate Profile
This requirement is for a leading RCM organization specializing in providing services for healthcare providers in
USA. The role requires the associates to analyze and call insurance to collect outstanding AR on behalf of
- Graduation in any stream with 50%.
- Experienced as well as Freshers are welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members
- Ability to work under rigorous schedules and on own initiative and maintain team morale,
- Should be ready to work in night shift.
- The incumbent will get home pick up and drop facility.
- Adhere To Service Level Agreements / Process Benchmark
- To Co-Ordinate With The Team Members To Achieve Targets
- To Adhere To The SOPs (Outline Of Objectives Dos And Donts)
- To Perform Any Additional Duties As And When Required
- To Follow the Norms required maintaining Quality Standards and cooperating with the QA Team during Audits.
- To Attend Daily Team Briefings
- Responsible For Attending/Making Calls As Per Project Requirement
- Responsible For Effective Communication With The End Customer As Per Project Requirement
Company Profile :
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions is a leading multi-national Knowledge & Business Process Outsourcing and Consulting Services Company, led by a management team of seasoned professionals.Funded by one of the worlds largest individual public and private equity investors, and with operations in theUSA and India, Inventurus delivers cash flow and cost optimization solutions to the Healthcare and Legal markets in the USA
Company Address :
Serene Properties Pvt Ltd.
(SEZ)Raheja Mind Space East Pocharam
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 501301