Published on Monday, 16 July 2012 Monday, July 16, 2012 // 2011 Freshers, 2012 Freshers, BNY Mellon, Finance Jobs, MBA, Mba Jobs, Pune
Company Website : http://www.bnymellon.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Data Analyst (Job Number: 1206090)
Candidate Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree in Finance with up to 1 year of experience or MBA/PGDBM fresher
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of financial instruments-equity, fixed income, Derivatives and investment terminology
- Good excel skills: required
- Good quantitative skills with knowledge of statistics: required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: required
- The candidate must be very detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Bachelors degree in Finance with up to 1 year of experience or MBA/PGDBM fresher
- 0-1 years of experience of working in financial sector: preferred
- The person will support various groups in MCM like Product Marketing, Performance Measurement and Client Reporting as Operations Executive.
- The candidates primary responsibility for various groups is as follows:
- Product marketing work involves updating Performance, AUM, Characteristics and Gain/Loss data on Consultants websites on a monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Performance Measurement work involves calculating monthly/quarterly performance returns for various funds and benchmarks and uploading the same onto MCM website.
- Client reporting work involves creating user-ids and homepages for all new as well as existing clients and providing timely access of various reports to these users. This also involves producing the client reports in a timely manner.
- Along with these, person will be responsible for preparing Process Documents and identifying automation opportunities in routine tasks.
Company Profile :
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Additional information is available at www.bnymellon.com.