Published on Friday, 8 June 2012 Friday, June 08, 2012 // 2011 Freshers, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, M.Tech, Mumbai, Networking Jobs, Wipro
Company Website : www.Wipro.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Administrator TIS-Database
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: India /Mumbai
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Entry level position. Works on allocated incidents/ problems on maintenance of hardware / software - servers, laptops, PCs etc. with high degree of supervision.
- Provides support for simple trouble shooting requirements.
- May be required to work as on-call support of in shifts to provide 24x7 type of support.
- Database Administration(L1)-Entry level position.
- Works under close supervision to perform low-leveldatabase management tasks such as adding users, managing space etc.
- Participates in testing back-ups, ensuring maximum up-time and maximumperformance of database.
- Familiarity with basic administrative commands isexpected at this level.
- Front-line interaction with users to assist with lowlevel trouble-shooting requirements.
For Job Details : Click Here
Apply Here : Click Here (Enter Job Code as T154960)
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited (formerly Western India Products Limited) (BSE: 507685 , NSE: WIPRO , NYSE: WIT ) is an Indian global IT services and consulting company headquartered in Bangalore, India. As of 2012, Wipro is the second largest IT services company by turnover in India. It provides outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO) and business consulting services.The company operates in three segments: IT Services, IT Products, Consumer Care and Lighting. It is 9th most valuable brand in India according to an annual survey conducted by Brand Finance and The Economic Times in 2010. Wipro has other business interest particularly consumer goods, health care and engineering. Wipro Technology has announced the launch öf its first iPhone corporate app "Wipro Buzz".