Published on Monday, 4 June 2012 Monday, June 04, 2012 // 2010 freshers, 2011 Freshers, 2012 Freshers, Hyderabad, IBM, IT Jobs, job fair, Job Fests, Off Campus, Remote Infrastructure Management
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Job Designation or Job Role: Remote Infrastructure Management
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.PHARMACY, and M.PHARMACY
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile & Job Description:
- 55 % or 5.5 CGPA (aggregate of all semesters ) Percentage aggregate considered only for the highest degree pursued.
- 2010, 2011 and 2012 freshers eligible.
- Must not have any backlog at the time of IBM process on campus.
- Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring,Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options and Troubleshooting
- Browser Support - Internet Explorer
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Pool Campus Drive on 17th June, 2012& Time:9.00AMVenue:
Sri Indu Group of Institutions
Note:- This role is NOT into BPO domain.
Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview:1. Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof )
2. Marks Sheets
a.Highest Degree (for all the semesters)
3. Degree Certificate/s
5. Passport Size Photo
Company Profile :
International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM) or IBM is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and it offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. As of December 2011, IBM was the third-largest publicly traded technology company in the world by market capitalization.Company Website : www.ibm.com