Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 Thursday, May 10, 2012 // 0-2 Years, 2010 freshers, 2011 Freshers, Chennai, IT Jobs, TCS, Testing Jobs, Walk-in
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Job Designation or Job Role: Testing Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 2 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Job or Work Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Functional Area : QA & Testing
Area of Working: IT-Software Services
Candidate Profile & Job Description:
Desired Qualification :
Knowledge / Experience:
- Any BE/B.Tech Fresher (2010/2011) with ISTQB Certification are eligible to apply
- Minimum 15 Years of regular education
- Should not have more than 2 Years of gap in education
- Should not have any backlogs
- Note: ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA Graduates are NOT eligible.
Please Carry (mandatory):
- Any BE/B.Tech Fresher (2010/2011) with ISTQB certification are eligible to apply.
- ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA are not eligible.
- Ready to work in shifts.
- It is mandatory to mention (Fathima. HR TCS) name on top of the resume while coming for the interview.
Note: Candidates without Certification in 'ISTQB' - Please do NOT apply.
- It is mandatory to mention (Fathima. HR TCS) Name on Top of the Resume while coming for the interview
- Photo ID proof
Apply Details: Walkin Date On 14th May 2012 & Time: 11.30 AM to 2.00 PM
Venue:TCS e-Serve Ltd
9th Floor ,3rd Phase,
769 , Anna Salai, Chennai - 2
Company Website: www.tcs.com
When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your IT services, consulting and business solutions partner, you will discover what so many global enterprises have already discovered—the power of certainty.
We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.