IBM Walk-in Interview for Technical Support Associate (Voice) on 7th April 2012 Hyderabad, Bangalore
Published on Tuesday, 3 April 2012 Tuesday, April 03, 2012 // Bangalore, BPO Jobs, Hyderabad, IBM, Tech Support, Walk-in
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Limited
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Technical Support Associate (Voice)
Candidate Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile & Job Description:
IBM conducting walk-in for freshers - Tech suport Associate(Voice)
This role is not into BPO domain.
Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, Cananda, EMEA & AP
- Any Graduate (10+2+3), Diploma Holders (10+3) - Must have good command over English
- Fluency, Vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Must have basic knowledge of Computer and operating systems
- Must be willing to work in Shifts
- Hard copy of the interview invite (this Job post)
- Hard copy of the resume
- One passport size Photograph
- Valid Govt Approved ID Proof and Photocopy of the same for submission (Both the original and photocopy must be carried). This could be your Passport OR PAN card OR Driving license or Voter ID.
Walk-in date & Time:7-Apr-2012 b/w 10AM - 1PMVenue details:
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
3rd floor, Pine Valley,
Embassy Golf Links,
Inner Ring road, Bangalore.
Contact person: Arun