Company Name: Oracle India Pvt. Ltd
Company Website : http://www.oracle.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Customer Data Analyst
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA, M.Tech - Fresher 2011
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0-2 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops
Desired Candidate Profile
- Role is 6 Months Contract (Renewable based on performance & business need)
- Looking for 0-2 yrs experience for customer data analyst role.
- Should be willing to work in US shifts.
- Candidate should have Good Communication skills.
- We are fine to look for 2011 freshers as well.
- Maintain customer data quality within the Siebel CRM system.
- Analyze customer records within the database and merge duplicate records to agreed monthly targets.
- Research external data sources to validate customer information.
- Co-ordinate with sales staff about customer data change requests or data issues.
- Work with Sales operations team to assist data preparation and set up of territories.
Interested Candidates can forward your Resume to email@example.com or Apply for this position from the below linkCompany Profile :
Oracle is the world’s largest business software company, with a total revenue of $23.3 billion for the fiscal year 2009, with more than 345,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 — representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe with an employee strength of 85000.