Nirvana Solutions Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer through E-Litmus Gurgaon on 2nd April 2012
Published on Thursday, 29 March 2012 Thursday, March 29, 2012 // Elitmus , Gurgaon , IT Jobs , Off Campus
Company Name: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company Website : http://www.nirvanasolutions.com/
Job Designation or Job Role: Software Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA from 2011 batch
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Rs.250000/-
Working Location: Gurgaon
Event date: 02 Apr 2012
Last date to apply : 30 Mar 2012
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be BE/BTech/MCA from 2011 batch
- Candidate should be from CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE
- Candidate should have Good pH score
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules.
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages C/C++/JAVA/C#.
- R&D on reports, SQL Server, XSLT transformation of files for import automation and other related items.
- Working with the Product and Business teams and creating Technical Solutions for their problems.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Create reports on Sql Server Reporting Services.
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 18 months tenure need to apply.
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry′s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.