Company Name: Computer Science Corporation
Job Designation or Job Role: Trainee
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) & MCA
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers (2012 Batch)
CTC or Package Offered: 3.27 LPA
Job or Work Location: Anyware In India
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Chandigarh Group of Colleges takes this opportunity to invite all institutes of Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana, J&K, Himachal & Delhi to a joint campus placement drive by Computer Sciences Corporation on 19th March 2012 for B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) & MCA students of 2012 passing out batch. The details are as follows:
- Candidate Must be from B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) & MCA
- Only 2012 Batch students eligible
- 60% in X / XII / Graduation / Post-Graduation
- Good Communication skills
Recruitment Drive : Date 19th March 2012 (Reporting Time: 8:30 a.m.)
- As a Trainee, candidate will initially be trained on the various technologies required.
- In addition candidate will also be oriented in the respective domain and work with the Project Leads and subject matter experts assigned.
- Post training, candidate familiarize with various applications / development and testing of applications / product.
Chandigarh Group Of Colleges
Landran (Kharar-Banur Road) Mohali
- Campus Presentation followed by IS Presentation
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Communication Skills Evaluation
- Technical Interview/HR Interview
- Final Short-listing
For queries please feel free to call us at: 9781925274, 0172-3984241
Company Profile :
The company’s journey in India began in 1991 and they have been continuously expanding and establishing their presence ever since. Currently the company is strategically located in seven cities in India including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 20,000 employees including 3,000 in other geographies that support their India operations, the company is one of the Top 10 IT services firms in India and also CSC's second largest operations globally.
Company Website : www.csc.com